About the Conference
International Conference on “Emerging Research Paradigm for Sustainable Development” (ICERPSD) will be held on 27th May, 2023. The need today is that the benefits of development are universal and all-inclusive. The objective of the conference is to accentuate the motto of G20 i.e. “One Earth, One Family & One Future” which emphasizes that the benefits of development should be extended to all human beings with compassion and solidarity. We would be inviting Academician from different Institutes/ Colleges/ Universities, Industry Professionals, Research Scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Government Experts and Bureaucrats to participate in Invited Talks and paper Presentation. Selected papers will be published in a Book with ISBN number and qualified papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Journals. All paper submission will be reviewed by group of peers for assurance of technical merits and quality content. The Conference is the premier interdisciplinary forum for social scientists, life scientists, Engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, developments, and applications in all related areas of sustainable development.
- The objectives of the Conference are
- To discuss the new sustainable development paradigm in the age of globalization as planned in G20 Summit 2023
- To create a space where academics and professionals from business and industry can discuss sustainability from a holistic perspective where issues with the environment, culture, economy, and society all interact.
- To consider a development strategy that would reduce the risks of ecological imbalance and environmental degradation.
- In order to ensure that innovation and technological development do not lag behind nations, communities, or individuals and that they instead contribute to inclusive progress, it is important to study the transformational potential of emerging technologies.
- To promote inclusive growth and development, with a primary focus on women empowerment and representation.